Via O. Respighi, 1/3
44124 Ferrara (FE) – Italy
Microprocessor communication terminal to be installed on a Bus line in the main ward room for the transmission of all alarms and calls and for the reception of all alarms and calls coming from the ward.
Equipped with two-channel telephony, microprocessor with memorization of all the calls and attendances in case of power supply absence, large alphanumeric display with 2 lines and 32 characters for the most complete personalization of the call.
Six big membrane keys characterize the frontal part, three are dedicated to the attendance of the different healthcare figures (nurse, ward sister and doctor), three are the function keys that allow to send or cancel the call, answer or make a general or service announcement.
- Customization of room and department texts.
- Display of internal room or communication faults.
- Programming via front display.
- Sanitation is ensured by the large membrane keypad that covers the entire front and can be easily replaced.
- Telephone handset for managing conversations in private or hands-free mode.
- In the back area is a network connector for event log consultation using a PC in the facility.
- The event log ensures the storage off allcalls, cancellations and attendance on the departmentindicating their date, time and call processing times.